NEWS UPDATE – We are sorry to inform that we have to postpone our DXpedition to 2021. Exact dates will be published as soon as the situation permits.
As far as we know there are no COVID-19 cases on the Easter Island, but in Chile the situation is serious and all flights to the island are cancelled until further notice.
In this situation we are have to postpone our DXpedition. We will keep you informed when the situation changes. [website]