Thank you for your showing an interest in our next V6J IOTA trip. Although we received many mails asking about our trip to OC-253, we decided to postpone OC-253 until 2021 or later. We hope the spread will be better then. We hope spreading of coronavirus will be stopped right away. We pray for the people who got infected with coronavirus. We look forward to meeting you on the air in 2021 or later.

V6J Team
February 28, 2020