The CY0C Sable Island DXpedition team learned this week that our DXpedition will have to be postponed until October 2021 due to the ongoing worldwide Coronavirus. Team leader Murray WA4DAN has been in regular contact with Parks Canada during this process. Parks Canada advised that no International visitors will be allowed on Sable Island for the remainder of 2020. The good news is that the Parks Canada Sable Island manager has already extended an invitation to conduct our planned DXpedition for October 2021. The DXpedition team voted to unanimously accept this invitation.
We appreciate all of the foundations, clubs and individuals who have contributed funding for our DXpedition. We are pleased to offer the following options to those who have contributed to this DXpedition:
1) A complete and total refund of donations made to the CY0C DXpedition.
2) Foundations, clubs and individuals can opt to apply their donations to the 2021 Sable Island CY0C DXpedition.
Please let us know your preference and we will act promptly on this matter.
From the entire 2021 Sable Island DXpedition team, our sincere thanks for your efforts and understanding.
73, Murray Adams WA4DAN
2021 Sable Island DXpedition Team Leader