- Top slot and outright winner is FT5ZM. A superb effort by a dedicated and professional team focused on giving Amsterdam Island to so many. A job well done indeed!
- Runner-up and, at times, very close to winning is FT4TA. Another excellent activity. Tromelin Island is now well and truly removed from the most wanted list. Bravo!
- Third place – in their own right – goes to VK9DLX. The Lagunaria DX Group pulled off another great DXpedition. Lord Howe Island was definitely “active”!
- Fourth place to VK9MT. True recognition of the hardship and sacrifices this team went through. Congrats on putting Mellish Reef on the air!
- Fifth place (out of 27) went to ZD9XF. As expected, G3TXF, put on a good show from Tristan da Cunha. Hearty congratulations!
DX-World and Northern California DX Club (survey sponsors) will now work in tandem in deciding trophy styles and where best to present the awards. We will be in touch with each DXpedition through time.
Finally, it goes without saying, thanks to all took part in this survey. Nearly 10000 votes were cast. Without your votes we would not be in this position to announce. Take a bow and thanks!