The following handy checklist is written by Charles M0OXO for DX-World readers. You may by now be aware IOTA Crediting is possible via Club Log.
1) First of all you need your full log on the Club Log Database.
2) Then go to the IOTA site and Log in….and select Club Log QSO matches.
3) Scroll down and you will see the list of IOTA’s that you are ready to submit to the IOTA checkpoint.
4) Prior to today, all the ones in the list would have been added manually when either you receive a card or when the station has been in an IOTA contest and submitted a log that matched but this changed today with Club Log.
5) Now you can connect to Club Log.
6) Fill in the form below…
7)………it will match all of your log to the uploaded IOTA logs in Club Log and automatically add them to the list WITHOUT the need for any QSL Cards being needed. Basically its LOTW for IOTA but by using Club Log.
8) The result you will see here is that the first entry for FT4JA Juan De Nova has now been added automatically (plus several more) and I do not need to pay for a card or indeed to submit one to IOTA as it has been ”matched” electronically.
Kindest regards, Charles