In light of the current COVID-19 virus pandemic, global travel restriction uncertainties as well as obvious concerns for our team’s safety and welfare, the previously announced DXpedition to Chesterfield Reefs (FK/C) is being postponed until 2021. Further details will be released as our revised plans are solidifiedGregg W6IZT and Hal W8HC.